Friday, March 16, 2012

March 14th

I again apologize for my putting up nakey pics...

We played and then went to Grandmapa's where you stayed while I worked.  You were cranky, but we realized once I got there that the issue was likely that you couldn't get applesauce (which Gmpa thought was juice) (?!) through your sippy cup, so you were probably hungry.  You two snuggled on the rocking chair though, and took a nice nap.  You would have slept much longer had the dogs not woken you up when I got there.

We came home to a Punkin waiting for us!  We played, ate and he gave me a much needed shoulder massage.  We were talking about him teaching you how to play pool (around age 6) but I'm thinking you should also learn how to give massages.  There isn't a man in the world that couldn't use that skill...and because I love you as much as I do...I'll let you practice on me.





 










No comments: