Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 26th

I don't know if you can see it... but in that first picture the gate is open... I took the picture while shaking my head at how you can turn a room into a disaster in a matter of seconds and look so darn cute while doing it...moments later, you turned around, saw that open gate, crawled to it, closed it, patted it three times and went back to your toy box...on with your day.  It's amazing to me how much I love you.

We went to the playground today, but miscalculated the temperature...it was so windy!  So we went in the swings and then headed home for more naps and playing.  We are not having an easy go of it right now sweet pea... But I adore you.  We'll work it out.  Sweet sweet boy you are...I haven't been very patient lately.  I'm sorry man... I'll get it together.  But...could you stop screaming at me? :)










No comments: