Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 16th

You climbed stairs!  AHH!...

We went to Smith Playground with Brooke and Quinn!  You two didn't sit in a giant chair together this time, but you did sit together without tears!  In fact, it looks like you two might even be interested in one another - more and more as you get older.  Quinn might be younger than you, but he is kickin your butt in tooth growing!  They're so cute too.  He in general is so cute...

We were pooped from our excursion and took three naps later in the day.  We also did a good bit of playing outside, and I'm almost finished the trilogy I've been reading.  SO GOOD Mr. Man!  I wonder if I'll still love it as much when I'm finished with it.  I also wonder if I'll remember what trilogy I was reading when I look at this in the future.  I also hope you love books enough to understand my fear of finishing this last book because I don't want to lose the characters.  Reading is so good.  I don't do it nearly as often as my enjoyment of it says I would...Let's be readers, you and I, shall we?

















No comments: