Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 9th

You were up a LOT during the night last night, so Mama was way too tired to take many pictures today...until we went to Chuck E Cheese and met up with Sally and Jack.  It was your first trip to Chuck E Cheese!  The first of many I'm sure (deep breaths Mama).  Do you know that the band on the stage in the birthday section is the exact same band that was on the stage when I had my birthday party there?  You'd think they'd have gotten another band member by now...I guess you don't mess with a good thing...(though, the pizza recipe is different.  I used to love their pizza.)  You adored Jack who would have loved for you to have joined him in the climbing tubes...I think it'll be another few years before that's gonna happen.  He is a great advocate to have around though - remember that...he kept asking where your pizza was and if you could have ice cream...It's always nice to see Sally, even if our deep talks have morphed a bit into chasing after our littles...The big events for you while there were that you transferred into Sally's arms without incident at all - letting me play skee-ball, and you waved goodbye to the woman at the door!!  I don't even know how you know to do that!

We got home and played and you got a trip upstairs in the laundry basket cause your Mama doesn't have enough arms sometimes.  And do you have any idea why your big sister (Peabody) is being so stubborn lately?  I'm sure you two can communicate somehow, could you tell her to chill?  She's stressing me out.

  



















No comments: