Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 24th

Some people believe that the closer a Gemini gets to their birthday the more Gemini (two distinct personalities with no clues as to when which will appear) they act.  Ya know... Some people believe that. Ahem...

You were (inexplicably and inconsolably) cranky after reading this morning when I thought about how when you were itty bitty we'd go outside and sit and watch the neighborhood when you got like that...and so I thought I'd try it.  It worked!  

We started the deep cleaning baby proofing of the living room today.  We're going room to room and doing this.  Well, I am.  You are pulling out every toy and book and leaving trails everywhere you go...like Hansel and Gretel...I'll never lose you.

Look at you playing with your blankets!  Oh the cuteness...It's crazy how happy hiding in your blankets makes you.  G'nite snuggle monkey!











No comments: