Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 13th

Well sir, this separation anxiety thing is not so fun.  I hope I'm doing whatever I'm supposed to in order to move this along quickly...it's not that I don't LOVE you being with me - I do.  And if I could have you with me all of the time and get things done this would all be moot.  You're not even letting me heat up a cup of coffee at present though, and baby boy...Mama needs to clean. But...since that doesn't seem to be in the cards right now...

...we played with sidewalk chalk for the first time today!  You had so much fun crawling all over it, and recycling the chalk...posing like you'd just painted the Sistine...

There isn't really anything in the house that we DIDN'T do today...we danced and read and played and threw things and played music...ate and checked the mural and the mail... It was such an eventful, colorful and melodious day :)



























No comments: