Thursday, April 19, 2012

April 17th

We are very lucky little man.  I'm so thankful that you're in my life...even when you're making me crazy you're also enriching my life more than I ever could have imagined I needed (as you will know more and more over the time that we get to know each other...I'm pretty damn near perfect ;)  I love you so much...and as many times as I say it and as many times as I write it I will never scratch the surface of it.  How lucky I am to have you, that we're healthy, and that we really legitimately like each other... *SIGH* sighs the EMO Mama...

So cats, balls, naps, books and balls again.  These were the focal points of the day.  You are also quite interested in eating the things that I eat in the ways that I eat them.  This is a messy endeavor that you're embarking upon kiddo.  At least that's the only mess that you make...it's not like you throw every single thing that you get anywhere near.  































No comments: