Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 9th

We didn't do an awful lot today, but what we did do was awesome!  You started playing catch!  (more or less) You really love that ball...I think I actually might have guessed correctly about your favorite color...and it doesn't seem to be changing...

I was watching you play with your cymbals (which you do correctly by the way!) and you looked so old...I was going to take a picture of you looking like a kid at a bookshelf when i saw that you were about to throw the cymbal.  Why did this seem like something worth taking 8 pictures of?  Unclear...but look, I caught the cymbal before it hit the ground. :)  I also caught you and Atreyu in a sweet moment...before he got annoyed with you...and pictures of you chomping away at your ice cube...before you'd melted the whole thing on my leg.  You love that mesh bag man, anything I put in it seems to be a hit!















No comments: