Monday, April 2, 2012

April 1st

We did so much sleeping today!  I wonder how it's even possible that you have this much sleeping in you!  Otherwise, we cooked a bunch and played a little with the kitties and the chick.  

It was not too eventful a day until you pointed at Wesley and copied my saying cat!  Then you pointed at her, said cat, then pointed at me and said Da-Da, then pointed at Wesley and said cat again!  We'll see if any of these stick...you really do seem to want to be calling me Da-Da though...

Your hair is so curly!! I think I'm gonna get some product for it.  They make stuff to help the curls stay curly and the frizz stay away and it's all natural :)













April Fools!  We didn't get a chick...Think we fooled anyone?
Thank you Chrissy for your Photoshopping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You sure fooled me!!! Really!

Grandmom