Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 13th

You were so sleepy last night that I couldn't bring myself to change you out of your clothes.  It must have been a good decision though, cause you woke up in SUCH a good mood!  Look at those smiles!

We took Renee to the airport after having coffee and getting a pictorial tour of Detroit.  We're gonna have to visit there some day... Also while we were at the cafe you ate banana - FROM the banana!  You enjoyed it a lot...

Napping and playing and then off to the city.  You saw Punkin and met Keith and Sara.  Keith read to you, Sara entranced you, and Punkin smothered you with kisses...You had a very good visit.

When we got home, you played 'find me in all my toys...' you tried tofu for the first time and acted like you liked it, though your faces don't make it look that way... and you took your first bath in the actual tub instead of the baby tub.  My big boy!  You had so much fun!  You splashed and splashed!  Such a busy and exciting day!

You seem to sit the same way I do.  I wonder if that will stay...







































No comments: