Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 31st

We went into the city just to see Aunt Lee!  A lot of the pictures look kind of similar to the others, but I can't pick, and she hasn't been on the blog nearly as much as she should be...so...there you have it.

When we got home you were all about the walking.  (After playing on your keyboard that is...and in the outfit that Dolly and Rosie brought you yesterday...and you look so stinkin cute...)  There was no going to bed at a regular time, or winding down even, so we went downstairs and off you went!  It was like you were on fast forward, it was kind of funny.  

You have this new sound that you make which is really cute for a minute, but then (just being honest here kiddo) is totally maddening.  I wish like crazy that I understood what it was that you were trying to communicate.  It's kind of like you're coughing, but there's no real cough.  It's kind of like you're laughing...or crying.  I'll keep you posted about all that I learn from it.  My current guesses are that you do it when you're thirsty and tired.  But it has to be both at the same time.























No comments: