Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 24th

I'm a liar.  We actually had an early morning (for us) errand to run.  You were so good...until I went over a pothole and you lost your "toy" (my bottle) at which point you cried...for at least an eternity.  At least.  When Paula got in the car she was being so sweet and trying to make you happy...to no avail.  You'd made your decision to be a grumpous...it happens.  

What is that sign of you ask?  I don't know.  It seemed random as I drove by it and so it will be random in here as well. 

We napped out the majority of the remainder of the day.  You played with Barry's fingers so gently and like such a scientist that I couldn't break up the series of pictures.  You seemed aware that he has more toes than  the average cat and seemed to acknowledge and pet each one.  Such a sweetheart you are.

Now, tomorrow?  Tomorrow we REALLY have nothing planned...
















No comments: