Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 1st

Mister, the sun is barely even up when you have me playing with you these past two days!  You're killin' me Smalls!  Thankfully it seems if you get to play for about ten minutes you let us go back to sleep.  We slept for another two hours or so and then we went into the city for an hour, and then our day REALLY began.  Holy awesome play date with Rosie!

Honestly, I was in a bit of a mood...Dolly correctly diagnosed it as low blood sugar; that mixed with your coughing/laughing/cry sound thing that you've been doing (heretofore known as your 'cly' or 'clying') and I was loosing it a bit.  Luckily you and Rosie seemed unfazed by my mood, and you played and you climbed, you gave her a kiss...she rocked and she posed...Max made you giggle...We were living life and living it well Sir.

You have started to actually make spin art.  Like, you are somehow changing the colors by yourself and choosing paintbrushes.  While I understand that there's no way that you're doing this all consciously, it sure does seem like you are.  I'm shocked every time that you don't exit the program or make entirely monochromatic blobs on there.  So clearly, we are seeing that you will be a drummer AND an artist.  Ringo Da Vinci.  




























No comments: