Friday, February 3, 2012

February 2nd

We woke up (at our normal time.  thank you sir) and went to Grandmom and Grandmapa's house where you spent a lovely day with Grandmom.  You went for a long walk, ate yogurt, and slept on Grandmom's lap in the rocking chair.  You didn't want to be put down a lot today...clingy man.  You were very happy the whole time though.  You two had a very good day.


When I got back we cuddled and you kissed me and snuggled me and stood on me.  We ate dinner and you played around with the puppies on the floor.  We went home and played and cuddled some more.  You made such a mess with all of your toys.  It's kind of funny how such a small person with such small toys can make such a huge mess.  Watching you crawl through the debris is pretty funny too.  You're also starting to try to climb...you've been trying to climb over me instead of going around.  You are growing so fast...





























No comments: