Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 14th - Valentine's Day

The pictures start with a bunch of outtakes from the Valentine's Day blog pictures...I wonder if you just don't like this holiday.  I'm sorry that I dress you up and make you play in themed ways. (kind of.  i'm also kind of not.)

Today we spent the majority of the day with Grandmapa (who AGAIN somehow eludes the blog pictorially).  We went on a bunch of errands together and talked about something he's writing.  Tali and Charlie wanted to lick your face compulsively no matter where we went to try to escape them.  We ended up upstairs listening to music, both of us getting tons of puppy kisses.  Oh St. Valentine...I heard the historical origins of this holiday today for the first time...I'll leave it off of the blog in case you like the holiday but don't like bought gifts for it :)  I love you kiddo, happy first V-day.




























No comments: