Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 12th

Another very busy day!...We went to Quinn's First Birthday party!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN!!  You hung out with Steve and Kevin for the majority of the party when you weren't with the kids.  You don't like sitting regularly in the car - backwards or off the side it is for you... and when you were being pulled along or pushed you kept one foot out at all times so that you could be the breaks.  Genes are strong man, that's all I'm saying...

We went to Florence and Bills with Grandmom and Grandmapa after the party, but I failed at taking pictures tonight.  I guess we're just gonna have to go back!  Remind me that we have a shirt for them when we do...

Do you think we'll get to relax a bit tomorrow?  I love all the things we've been doing, but I kinda miss just staying home and being nappy with you...


















No comments: