Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 18th

Twas a Brennan and Paula day!  They're loud days, but they're good ones...every times we see them.  We went to a new coffee shop in their neighborhood that is actually good enough that I wish I remembered the name so I could plug them...They're located right next to that ball and water situation though...if anyone can locate that ball and water situation I highly recommend the coffee place next to it.  Not on Tuesdays.  They're closed on Tuesdays.  Which I find random.  While at the coffee shop Brennan photo bombed you a number of times...you screamed at him for it.  It was pretty amazing.  

We played a little, then went to Paula's work, then to dinner...where you worked hard to give Paula an opportunity to wittily name something: the toothpickle.  I promise you'll laugh about that some day when you're eating a pickle at a deli.  Or I will.  No, I for sure will, and you will likely roll your eyes at it because I'll have been saying it your whole life...and when that happens, we will call Paula.  Deal?

Fun times were had in Five Below, we drove Brennan to his Grandparents' house, you slept, and then Buttercup was creepy.  That about sums up our day.  We were at the beach this day last year!  The ocean was already old hat to you :)  You and Brennan have grown so much in a year, it's kind of crazy...

I love you. :)




















No comments: