Monday, August 20, 2012

August 19th

"Ho?"  "HO!"  "La la.  AAAaaaAhhl la LA la."  One of my favorite phone conversations I think I've ever overheard...

That's a hummingbird! 

We did a TON of reading today while I recuperated from the cold I've been trying to get over... We also played with legos, and did TONS of laundry.  You've been so snuggly...which is saying a lot because you've got a pretty snuggly baseline.

Our sunflowers are bowing.  I'm not sure what's happening there...like they're too heavy for their own weight.  Also, I think they have called the bumblebees home to them - day or night if you pick up their droopy heads you'll find no less than three bumblebees...It's actually quite cool to watch.  I wish I understood what was happening, but it's cool nonetheless.  The picture of the flower today is actually a sunflower also, just a different kind than the norm.  It looks like a giant dandelion!  We have a bunch of different types planted, I wonder if they'll all grow...

Look how long your hair is!!  Crazy!













No comments: