Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6th

You're still not feeling great...I'm assuming this is teeth because of the constant drooling, things being gnawed on and otherwise inexplicable crankiness...We took lots of naps and did lots of cuddling.  We thought that was all that we were going to do today, but then I got a phone call asking for what type of ice cream we wanted to have delivered to us!!! Have I mentioned how much we love Dolly and Rosie?

Once they left there wasn't much that could cheer you up...until I turned on the Olympics...No kidding man, you love watching the Olympics.  I wonder if you're an Olympian in the making or maybe the cheering and clapping in the background is a sort of baby-happy-making white noise?  It's gonna be a long wait to see which it is I think...



















No comments: