Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 14th

Well...I officially caught your cold.  And let it just be out there that I think it's bull that I do all this passing on of my immunity to you but you don't do the same for me...  I kid... 

So we had all of these plans for today...well, one plan, but it was gonna be an epic playdate...but it got rained out.  It is probably for the best, I really ended up feeling quite sick by the end of the day.  

You have all of these funny new things that you do...You try to catch bubbles (I haven't yet taught you that you can if your cup is wet...)...You walk around with clothing on you - sometimes your head, sometimes around your neck...and do all of the activities of your day with the clothing just hanging there.  My favorites of these times are when you also have some random toy in your mouth - like a lego - and you're praying to the remote gods.  Such a silly little monkey...

Wheeeeerrrrreeee's Kai?  THERE he is!!
<3

















No comments: