Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 22nd

You were such a snuggler today...You played with your shape sorter for a little bit, but ultimately wanted to hug it for a while.  We went downstairs to play and you did for a little bit...but ultimately wanted to hug me for a while.  A long long while. And then love on Peabody... You went to Grandmom's work and were "a doll as usual."  I forget all of the people you saw and the particulars of what you did while you were there, but I know it involved markers...on your stomach?  I'm not here to judge. 

More lovin and snuggles when you got home, until you suddenly became RAVENOUS and I couldn't get the food to you fast enough.  I made the mistake of taking away your kale puffs and you absolutely lost it.  You cried like your best friend had just been ripped away...which, honestly, I'm actually thinking it might have been.  I didn't realize just how important they were to you Kiddo, I'll get some more tomorrow.  In any case, when you finally got them back you hugged them too.  Held on to them for a good five or ten minutes, face still streaked with tears...Poor thing.  Evidently all was forgiven...you fell asleep with your cheek so smooshed into mine...clutching my thumb...somehow taking up three quarters of the bed.  How did I manage to blog anyway you ask?  Your Mom is a superhero Kai... Shhh...

















No comments: