Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 23rd

We were having a kind of boring day.  We had learned lots of hand motions for songs, but aside from that we had nothing interesting going on.  You fell asleep and I posted on Facebook about how bored I was...so I looked on craigslist because nothing interesting was happening anyplace else and there were free toys posted!  I transferred you to the car and we drove out to the middle of nowhere.  The toys were already gone when we got there.  You were still asleep so I checked and found another deal and we went out to the middle of nowhere in the other direction.  We ended up with so much cool stuff! You loved your new bear friend and you also loved a book that played music that you played with for much of the way home. You were pretty cranky when we got home, but when I showed you your new doll stroller you were so happy...I didn't adequately capture the face you gave me...and the house was wrecked...but you were so happy a picture had to be posted.  

You sucked on some triscuits, played and giggled in bed for a while and then went to sleep.  What a surprisingly good day!  













No comments: