Friday, June 29, 2012

June 27th

A relaxing morning and then a rushed early afternoon on the beach.  I love how much you loved it!  I didn't realize that Papa Punkin loved the beach too... I wonder if it's possible to be genetically predisposed to like sand and salt water...(which you kept dunking your hand into so you could suck the salt off of yourself.  There was no eating clumps of sand, no trying to drink the water... just a lot of salt licking.)  Rosie didn't like the beach quite as much, but we kept finding her super shiny shells and those she loved.  

Once we got back to Philly, you hung out with Papa Punkin and you played with Keith and Sara...your love for Sara does not seem to have waned lo these few months since you've seen her.  Men seem to be freaking you out a little lately though...not true.  Not all men freak you out.  You do seem to freak out more around men than you do women though.  

You and Papa Punkin (I wish PP wasn't a bad nickname...I feel like stylistically it doesn't work to keep saying the whole name.,,) could not be any more handsome if you tried.  It's shocking.  I could be quite a bit more handsome if I tried...but if I did we would end up making an ideal alternative families poster.  God look at my men... I love you...both...




























No comments: