Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 13th

You woke up at 5am and would. not. nap....We were very bored...So, we looked on Craigslist and found a "city hall" for you!!  I scooped you up so fast I didn't even put pants on you - or change out of my "pjs" (thank God there are no pictures of me from that part of the day...phew!).  The family we got it from was so sweet...they helped me get it loaded, and their 4 year old "babysat" you in the push car that she gave you while we tied the pieces of the hall to the roof.  Wow.  I'm writing like someone who keeps getting woken up ridiculously early...you get the idea.

We got home and I unloaded and moved and put together then organized the hall...I can't believe your kitchen fits so neatly inside of it!  Oh sweet little boy you are so happy with that thing.  You have your own windows to look out of, and door to close...You moved right in... 

Moving is always exhausting and it's no different for you.  You took a great nap and then we were off...back out to Lower Merion where we ate dinner at Betsy, Jeff and Sam's house.  We got to see Harmony and Aminah again, and Jenny!  It's been a month since we've seen Jenny and you missed her.  You flirted just as soon as you saw her.  It's so nice to be accepted into this family/group.  Dolly said a few days ago that I look naked when I'm not with you...but when I'm with these folks I don't look or feel naked when you're not stuck to my hip...

You and Rosie played and got loved on by everyone and then we all went out for Yapple (frozen yogurt).  You love the stuff.  It makes you absolutely off the walls, but you love it.  It's so funny because I give you less of it than I give you of almost anything super sugary, it just reacts more strongly or something.  You were hilarious...(and made me fear the running after you I'm in store for over the next few years...)  

Busy day!  I meant to stay home and do nothing!
















No comments: