Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th

Is it because our schedule is so different that you're a little crankasaur?  It's not so bad yet that I'm having to take crying pictures, but it is bad enough that I'm losing my patience every once in a while.  Second time in your life that I'm having to apologize for my having an attitude with you.  I'll get it in check Little...I love you.  (stop whining)

We woke up crazy early, and watched Brian and June plant out front. went in and had a pretty good nap...and then we went to Rosie's Grandparent's house for Fourth of July festivities...Such a wonderful family...we're so lucky to be included in all of their stuff...You seemed to like fireworks!  Way more than the average baby I think...

You and I should both be less cranky tomorrow, OK?  Just in time to throw it all off again with your (damn) shots...


























No comments: