Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8th

Hours in the city...We were supposed to be "at work" for the whole time, but ended up having a few free hours to play in the community center.  You flirted with all sorts of new people who were volunteering there...you went up the stairs ten thousand times (give or take)...ate black licorice for the first time (and LOVED it!...I was craving it the whole time I was pregnant with you, but you're not supposed to have it...it pleases me greatly that you enjoy it)...climbed a ladder (!!) and took a nap.  When we left the city we went and dropped in on Alison (who had just ran the color run) and you two played with snapping and popping bug beads...you ate popcorn too!  Yum yum...

We came home and you took those same bugs and tried to balance them on my head for about half an hour.  You mastered one, then went for two...I tickled you before you could go and get more of them. You sweet little weirdo.  

(I think you were dehydrated.  I've been pushing liquids into you and you haven't been as cranky since.  My bad Little...though, learn the sign!  It'll help us both!!)

















No comments: