Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kai's First Birthday Party!

Pictures and songs are posted in no particular order...and some might be repeats or different angles...I'm just shamelessly posting...it's ok to skim through the pictures on this one :)
 Party Playlist is at the bottom, as are links to your eating cake... tons of angles, just pick one and go with it :)































































































































































































Playlist:
  1. If I Had $1,000,000 - Bare Naked Ladies
  2. Ticket to Ride - The Beatles
  3. I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
  4. What's The Name of That Song - Sesame Street Gang
  5. Jellyman Kelly - James Taylor and the Sesame Street Kids
  6. Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman
  7. Ordinary World - Duran Duran
  8. Baby - Justin Beiber
  9. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
  10. Hakuna Matata - Bunny Wailer
  11. Lola - The Kinks
  12. Zip a dee doo dah - Miley Cyrus
  13. Walk of Life - Dire Straits
  14. Que Sera Sera - Doris Day
  15. Everything She Wants - Wham!
  16. Pinball Wizard - The Who
  17. Baby Love - The Supremes
  18. Walk Like A Man - The Four Seasons
  19. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
  20. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
  21. Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai
  22. Kodachrome - Paul Simon
  23. Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
  24. B-A-B-Y - Rachel Sweet
  25. Make You Feel My Love - Noah (cover)
  26. I'm A Believer - Smash Mouth
  27. Sunshine on My Shoulders - John Denver
  28. Here Comes The Sun - Nina Simone
  29. Birthday - The Beatles
  30. I Feel Lucky - Mary Chapin Carpenter
  31. You Are My Sunshine - Anne Murray
  32. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
  33. Sun is Shining - Bob Marley
  34. Moonshadow - Cat Stevens
  35. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
  36. Happy Birthday - Stevie Wonder
  37. Wipe Out - Surfaris
  38. Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles
  39. Charlie Brown - The Coasters
  40. Sexy and I Know It - Noah (cover)
  41. Halo - Beyonce
  42. Just the Way You Are - Billy Joel and Oscar The Grouch




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had taken a picture of you with Grandmapa and me, but we didn't. We were there, though, and loved every minute of your party!

Grandmom