Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 22nd

You sure do love your laptops!  

You have started hugging Scout...you pick him up and give him giant hugs...also you have started pressing the sleep songs button and then climbing over to nurse...but by the time you get comfy the music has stopped...so you get down and press his paw again...climb back up...rinse repeat.  It takes everything in me not to laugh at you and your efforts.  I keep trying to show you that you can press the paw for longer increments, but you want nothing to do with those lessons.  God I love you.  

You're into EVERYTHING.  You tip all your toy boxes over, get in them, stand on them...I just scrolled down to look at all of the pictures and got dizzy thinking about all of the things you did today and all of the energy you're taking to do it all.  I'm exhausted.  So are you.




















No comments: