Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 6th

Excuse the mess in the house - that is above and beyond the ordinary mess in the house...We're making things for your party, and that involves tons of cardboard boxes and tons of you entertaining yourself by throwing your toys and recycling all over the place :)  

Dolly and Rosie came over and played with us and kept us company while I made a cardboard guitar and you fast forward moved through the room...Fast forward crawl, fast forward pushing a table...good times.  You were quite tuckered by the time they left...which allowed me enough time to get the guitar strung...not easy - rubber bands don't want to be guitar strings.

I love the Fervers.  I also love cardboard creations... And I, of course, also crazy super duper love you...  















No comments: