Thursday, May 17, 2012

May 16th

And after a few days of waking up in the desert asking for dirt...we are at home...where we can access it...and you don't ask.  You are my son.  If ever there is any question it is because people don't know us.

We played for a while outside, and then planted some more seeds...While I understand (and will teach you all about how) seeds turn into things, every single time I plant them I feel quite positive that nothing will come of them.  I took before pictures of everything this year - I'll show updates as they prove themselves deserving.

While we were away Brian (from next door) (the good way) potted our Japanese Maple for us!  We got it last year and didn't know if it was going to make it...it looks beautiful!  And it's the perfect size for you!

You lick the vent when the air conditioning is on.  I'm sure that it's bad parenting to take pictures instead of correcting the behavior, but...what is that about?!  Heh... Silly boy...

Aunt Beth came over with your new cousin Cassidy! :)  You got along pretty well, but he was super tired from being at the dog park all day.  So cute!  Both of you!





























No comments: