Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 7th

Today we made a few 'party hats' for your party - boater hats.  It's pretty funny how much work is going into a party you won't remember.  If only we knew someone who took pictures...

It became clear that you were not interested in my doing things that involved being detached from you at all..so we stopped working on the party and took a nap.  After the nap we came back downstairs where we were still not allowed to be away from each other at all, so talked with Abby Cadabby for a bit, then Super Grover, then watched The Voice, then went to bed.

I'm a little worried about you, teeth or sick...something is definitely up.  You're eating a TON and don't want to be away from me AT ALL.  I hope you feel better tomorrow Little, I hate when you're uncomfortable.












No comments: