Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 25th

It was so sweet...you were bringing Atreyu all of your favorite toys of the day...to make him happy in his box...is what it looked like until you dropped the giant green ball on his head.  He didn't care.  Then you emptied everything out of the box.  You are something else kiddo...

I know that it's not like I don't over-photograph you on the regular, but I think I'm gonna be more over-photography than usual...as evidenced by the ten thousand pictures of your eating pretzels.  (they were everything pretzels...you have very sophisticated tastes) It's almost your birthday...I'm allowed.

Grandmapa came over and did some work on the shelves he's building us, and we spent a ton of time outside playing in the flowers.  Our hydrangea are so beautiful this year!  They didn't bloom last year!  They must have been waiting for you...

You are such a happy little guy...You seem thoughtful too, but you laugh man...and make monkey sounds :)  You're so cute with that, I'm gonna have to get a video...You're gonna love it when you're older :)









































No comments: