Saturday, October 15, 2016

July 24th

In case I don't ever get things written on the rest of the picture only (no writing) days of the gestation of your baby...I still had to write today.  We decided to have a baby in large part due to your wanting a baby...the reason that I was worried to have more was in large part due to not wanting you to not be my only...You've been my partner in crime...my reason for almost everything I do for so long...I didn't want to share you...I didn't want to share me...I didn't want to spend a night without you... You've been assuring me since I got pregnant that we all had enough love to go around, and that we were all quite good at sharing... my sweet sweet little man.  I love you with everything in me.  And while I might also love your brother with everything in me, I'm never gonna stop loving you with everything in me.  Even if that isn't possible.  Moms are masters at the impossible.  I love you so so so so much...

































No comments: